Catalog Search Results
Get the detailed information you need to tackle vehicle maintenance and repairs. Some of Chilton Library's more popular features include:
- Maintenance and specification tables that provide the unique data you need for each specific vehicle.
- Step-by-step service and repair procedures, and labor estimating tool to help you confidently determine your next move.
- Vacuum diagrams to simplify troubleshooting.
- Wiring diagrams to help explain system operation.
- Close-up photographs and illustrations for visual support.
- ASE test prep quizzes for the most popular certification exams
- A print button which allows you to easily print out what is needed.
1) Dare to repair, replace & renovate: do-it-herself projects to make your home more comfortable, more beautiful, and more valuable!
There's no place like home!
And that's why we're back. Dare to Repair, Replace & Renovate is the sequel to Dare to Repair, the national bestselling home repair book for women.
In our first book, we taught you how to fix a leaky faucet. In this book, we teach you how to replace it. In our first book, we showed you how to change the direction of ceiling fan blades. In this book, we show you how to install a new fan. We've gone from...
2) One hundred things every homeowner must know: how to save money, solve problems, and improve your home
16) Cut your energy bills now: 150 smart ways to save money and make your home more comfortable and green
In Interlibrary Loan
Didn't find what you need? Items not owned by Jackson County Oregon can be requested from other Interlibrary Loan libraries to be delivered to your local library for pickup.
Didn't find it?
Can't find what you are looking for? Try our Materials Request Service. Submit Request